Paying for College
Paying for college is a major concern for all students. Our classes are affordable and financial aid can help you manage the costs of furthering your education. Representatives at Healing Touch Career College are prepared to discuss financial aid options with you.
Our desire is that no student be unable to attend college because of financial difficulties or hardship. Admission representatives are available and committed to helping all students develop personalized financial plans and budgets for attending college.
Healing Touch Career College is approved for Federal Title IV Financial Aid, which includes Pell Grants, Direct Loans and Parent Plus Loans.
Applying for Financial Aid
- Students applying for financial aid must do so for each academic year.
- Students should file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Go to the FAFSA website (www.fafsa.ed.gov) to apply. This application is used to apply for the Federal Pell Grant, the PHEAA State Grant and Federal Direct Loans.
- Use Healing Touch Career College school code #039633 when filing your FAFSA.
- In addition to completing the FAFSA, students applying for the Direct Loans must also complete a Master Promissory Note (MPN) and an entrance counseling session at www.studentloans.gov.
- Because the application process for all grants and loans takes approximately four to eight weeks, students are encouraged to apply early, rather than merely by the deadlines that are listed. Students needing assistance completing the financial aid application should call the Office of Financial Aid at (601) 261-0111 or (769) 251-5181.
Click here to use a free student loan calculator.