History of HTCC
Healing Touch Career College was founded in November 2000 by Ibrahima Sidibe’ as a career training proprietary school. The institution opened its doors offering massage therapy to the first class of twelve students.
Since then, we have increased and improved our massage therapy curriculum from a 674 to 766 hour program with additional courses in highly sought after bodywork modalities as well as more hours of A&P and hands-on practical training.
In 2011, the Medical Assistant program was added to the curriculum, broadening our career training opportunities to reach a larger sector of individuals. We now specialize in both massage therapy and medical assistant career education.
The faculty and staff of Healing Touch Career College promise to:
- Provide educational programs of high ethical and professional standards.
- Provide an educational environment that encourages learning.
- Provide student and career services that contribute to student success and future employment.
- Provide experienced, qualified faculty who enhance student achievement.
- Exercise honesty, integrity and high ethical standards in college operations.